Terms and Conditions
This legal notice applies to the entire contents of our website under the domain name www.teamgohmotorsports.com and www.teamgoh.com and any subdomains (“our website”). Please read these terms carefully before using our website. Using our website indicates that you accept these terms regardless of whether or not you choose to register with us. If you do not accept these terms, do not use our website. The notice is issued by TEAM GOH MOTORSPORTS INC. (“the company”).
1.0You are permitted to print and download extracts from our website for your own personal and non-commercial use on the following basis:
- 1.1.1No documents or related graphics on our website are modified in any way;
- 1.1.2No graphics on our website are used separately from the corresponding text;
- 1.1.3The company’s copyright and trade mark notices and this permission notice appear in all copies.
1.2Unless otherwise stated, the copyright and other intellectual property rights in all material on our website (includes without limitation photographs and graphical images) are owned by the company, or its licensors. The images, logos, names and trade-marks used to identify the company whether registered or not, are proprietary marks of the company, which may not be used without the company’s permission.
1.3The images, logos, names and trade-marks on our website which identify the partners and sponsors of the company, or their products or services, belong to them and are used with their permission. You may not copy or use them for any purpose, save as provided in clause 1.0.
1.4For the purposes of this legal notice, any use of extracts from our website other than in accordance with clause 1.0 for any purpose is prohibited. If you breach any of the terms in this legal notice, your permission to use our website automatically terminates and you must immediately destroy and downloaded or printed extracts from our website.
1.5Subject to clause 1.0, no part of our website may be reproduced or stored in any other website or included in any public or private electronic system or service without the company’s prior written permission.
1.6Any rights are not expressly granted in these terms are reserved.
LINKS TO AND FROM OTHER WEBSITES
2.0Links to websites of third party on our website are provided solely for your convenience and by using them, you leave our website. The company has not reviewed all of these third-party websites and does not control and is not responsible for these websites or their content or availability. The company does not endorse or make any representations about them, or any material found there, or any result that may be obtained from using them. If you decide to access any of the third-party websites linked to our website, you do so entirely at your own risk.
2.1If you would like to link to our website, you may only do so on the basis that you link to, but do not replicate, the home page of our website, and subject to the following conditions:
- 2.1.1You do not remove, distort or otherwise modify the size or appearance of the TEAM GOH and TEAM GOH MOTORSPORTS logos (“our logos”);
- 2.1.2You do not create a frame or any other browser or border environment around our website;
- 2.1.3You do not in any way imply that the company endorses any products or services other than its own;
- 2.1.4You do not misrepresent your relationship with the company nor present any other false information about the company;
- 2.1.5You do not otherwise use any our logos or trade-marks displayed on our website without express written permission from the company;
- 2.1.6You do not link from a website that is not owned by you;
- 2.1.7Your website does not contain content that is distasteful, offensive or controversial, infringes any intellectual property rights or other rights of any other person or otherwise does not comply with all applicable laws and regulations;
- 2.1.8The company expressly reserves the revoke the right granted in clause 2.1 for breach of these terms and to take any action it deems appropriate;
- 2.1.9You shall fully indemnify the company for any loss or damage suffered by the company for breach of clause 2.1;
These Cookies are used by us or third-party service providers to analyze how our website is used and how it is performing. For example, we use some Cookies from Google Analytics to obtain web analytics and intelligence about our website. Google Analytics uses programming code to collect information about your interaction with our website, such as the pages you visit, the links you click on and how long you are on our website. Google Analytics does not store any personal identifiable information.
For more information on how Google Analytics collects and use information on our behalf, please refer to http://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy and http://www.google.com/analytics/terms/us.html
If you want to disable Cookies you need to change your website browser settings to reject Cookies. Further details please refer your browser’s help or instructions.
Please note that if you use your browser settings to block all Cookies (such as “strictly necessary Cookies”) you may not be able to access or use all or parts or functionalities of our website.
You can stop your data from being sent to Google Analytics by downloading a Google Analytics opt-out add-on. Once the opt-out add-on is installed, it will make sure that your browser no longer sends data back to Google's tracking servers. To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites, please go to https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en-GB If you would like opt-out advertising and retargeting cookies, please go to: Google: https://adssettings.google.com/authenticated
- 4.1While the company endeavors to ensure that the information on our website is correct, the company does not warrant the accuracy and completeness of any material on our website. The company may make changes to the material on our website at any time without notice. The material on our website may be out of date, and the company makes no commitment to update such material.
- 4.1The material on our website is provided “as is”, without any conditions, warranties or other terms of any kind. Accordingly, to the maximum extent permitted by law, the company provides you with our website on the bases that the company excludes all representations, warranties, condition and other terms (including, without limitation, the conditions implied by law of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and the use of reasonable care and skill0 which, but for this legal notice, might have effect in relation to our website.
- 4.2The company cannot guarantee that the material and downloads on our website are free from viruses or malicious codes. It is your responsibility to ensure that you have taken precautions to protect your own computer system and any kind of devices from virus infections.
4.0This legal notice shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Japan. Disputes arising in connection with this legal notice shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Japanese courts.
Our terms and conditions were last updated on 1 April 2019.